What is RaspDev?
RaspDev is a Raspberry SDK, framework and plugin
, for Python software development.
- QEMU integration
- Template projects
- Deploy to physical or virtual machine
- and many others
- Integration in Eclipse.
- Creation of four kinds of project: empty, command, daemon, GUI.
- Generation of template project with default files.
- Configuration with a xml file and manipolation of config.txt for Raspberry SO.
- Raspberry QEMU emulation.
- Project deploy with ssk key, for virtual and physical machine.
- Autogeneration setup.py with RaspManifest.
- Compressing and decompressing directory to deploy.
- Configuration GUI RVD (Raspberry Virtual Device).